Blake Rasch's Strikes, Bites, and Fights

This is my fishing blog. I'm Blake Rasch and I'm an outdoorsman!

Friday, December 17, 2010

In Afghanistan: It's Been a Long Road

My Dad, Albert A Rasch tells his story about the first weeks he was in Afghanistan, at Bagram Airfield. Bagram is also know as BAF, and it's a NATO/ISAF base.

In Afghanistan: It's Been a Long Road

"Sometimes, I walk with a little trepidation. I wonder if some poor, hungry bastard has me in his sights, and is wondering if he should risk the massive retaliation that the Predators and Apache gunships will visit upon him for his ill conceived idea."

You can read the rest at:
Albert A Rasch In Afghanistan

3 comments:

micro-cotton towels bed bath and beyond September 28, 2021 at 7:36 AM  

My Dad, Albert A Rasch tells his story about the first weeks he was in Afghanistan, at Bagram Airfield. Bagram is also know as BAF, and it's a NATO/ISAF base. ac blanket double bed , egyptian cotton percale sheets

Unknown July 30, 2022 at 2:50 PM  

visit our website useful reference useful reference pop over to this site official website imp source

shyshour September 22, 2022 at 12:13 AM  

x3w88v0f80 j8i03k9k32 i0d19q4v54 j0f79v9f90 d3u63c5i17 w9r17h5s43&language=fr