Blake Rasch's Strikes, Bites, and Fights

This is my fishing blog. I'm Blake Rasch and I'm an outdoorsman!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bass Fishing Fever

Hello everyone!

This is just a quick note on today's exciting adventures! What a fantastic day!

My friend Darrell with his first bass! 13 inches 2 lbs


Darrell with his second. A new PB! 15 inches 3 1/2 lbs


Another shot.




This is my first bass of the New Year! 16 inches 4 lbs


This is my new PB! A full 17 inches and a whopping 5 lbs!




These are the lures we used.
The top one is a Yo-Zuri,
and the bottom is a bream pattern Rattle Trap.

I hope that all of you have a great year, and catch lots of fish.

Tight Lines,
Blake Rasch
Strikes, Bites, and Fights

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 1, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Wow, Blake, what a day is right! Those are some very nice Bass. Thanks for the pictures. Again, happy hookups!

Anonymous,  January 2, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Those are some nice fish. What a great first fish for your friend to catch, too. I bet he's hooked (no pun intended) on fishing now.

Justin January 4, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Nice looking fish! Looks like a good day out fishing.