Blake Rasch's Strikes, Bites, and Fights

This is my fishing blog. I'm Blake Rasch and I'm an outdoorsman!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wild Ed's Texas Outdoors: The Texas Native Fish Aquarium Project

This is a great blog with great posts!

'Texas Cichlid is the only Cichlid native to Texas and the only Cichlid native to the United States. It is a popular aquarium fish all over the world and under appreciated here at home in my opinion. It is also a popular game fish in Texas and northern mexico and is often referred to as the Rio Grande Perch. The Texas Cichlid is a subtropical fish that lives in the creeks, streams, rivers and lakes of Central to South Texas. Its native habitat is the lower Rio Grande drainage in Texas, and north-eastern parts of Mexico. "

Wild Ed's Texas Outdoors: The Texas Native Fish Aquarium Project

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 9, 2019 at 5:36 PM  

I'm a DEMACRAT I like hybrid cichlids a lot I'm getting a pair of hybrid cichlids called the (RED PHOENIX KING CICHLIDđź‘‘) the male grows up to a large 28 inches the female 20" they are extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely aggressive/territorial/quarrelsome and predatory. I'm on here to have a debate with Texans that own a Texas cichlid who's more aggressive my hybrids or your pure linebred texas cichlid.

Anonymous,  June 9, 2019 at 5:38 PM  

I believe a lot of you Texans are scared to DEATHof my hybrid cichlids thats why you won't answer the question.

wholesalesalwar September 28, 2021 at 7:40 AM  

I'm a DEMACRAT I like hybrid cichlids a lot I'm getting a pair of hybrid cichlids called the burlington coat factory tailor , factory sewing (RED PHOENIX KING CICHLIDđź‘‘) the male grows up to a large 28 inches the female 20" they are extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely aggressive/territorial/quarrelsome and predatory. I'm on here to have a debate with Texans that own a Texas cichlid who's more aggressive my hybrids or your pure linebred texas cichlid.